- Locate the item you want using the Library Catalog. You may search by author, title, or keyword.
- Once you have selected the item you wish to request, click on the Place Request button.
- Enter your library barcode number (14 digits) and PIN (a PIN can be obtained at the Circulation Desk when you are in the library) and click Log In.
- Now you will be able to confirm the request and change the pick up location, and activation date. Click Submit Request.
- You will be notified by phone or email when the requested item(s) are ready for pick up.
If you are unable to find an item through our GMILCS consortium catalog, or if you recieve the message “Ask a librarian for assistance” when you try to place a GMILCS request, there are a number of ways to place a request. Please indicate the title, author, and item type (book, audiobook, DVD, CD) when placing your request. (Note: You must be a Wadleigh Memorial Library card holder to make an Interlibrary Loan request.)
- Use the online Interlibrary Loan Request Form
- Email the Interlibrary Loan Desk: email@example.com
- Call the library at 249-0645
- Come into the library and fill out an Interlibrary Loan Request form
Items that are coming from out of state take longer to process, so please allow at least two months. We make every effort to obtain requested items for you.
Article requests must include a complete citation. Please use the online Interlibrary Loan Request Form to submit article requests. You may also call us at 249-0645, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or come into the library and fill out a request form.