Help support the Wadleigh Library and participate in a fun holiday event.
1. Donate a wreath of any size decorated in any theme you chose. They can be of any medium or material. The wreath and all items placed on the wreath are part of the donation and will be auctioned off by The Friends as a fundraiser to support library programming.
2. Deliver your creation to the Wadleigh Library from Wednesday, December 4 through Friday, December 6. Complete a wreath participation form at the library when you drop off your wreath.
3. The wreaths will be on display during library hours; Saturday, December 7 through Saturday, December 14. The name of the donor along with the wreath’s name will be posted with the wreath.
4. The recommended increment for bidding will be $2.50. Bidders are encouraged to bid often as this is a fundraising event and supports the Friends activities for the entire upcoming year.
5. Winners will be notified on Sunday, December 15th at 1 p.m. Wreaths can be picked up between the hours of 1 p.m. & 5 p.m. on the 15th, but no later than Wednesday, December 18th at noon or the next lower bid will win.