Wadleigh Memorial Library Digital Archives contains the Milford Cabinet and other local historical newspapers.
Search full text or browse local titles.
- Farmer’s Cabinet (Nov 1802 – June 1900)
- Milford Enterprise (Dec 1873 – Dec 1886)
- Milford Daily Pointer (July 1894 – July 1909)
- Milford Cabinet (July 1900 – Dec 1999)
This digitization project was partially funded by the Arthur L. Keyes Memorial Trust and a generous grant from the Milford Area Seniors.
Available via the University of New Hampshire Digital Collections.
Annual Town Reports (1899-2012)
Annual Town Reports (1866-2011)
Digitized / searchable books
- Hurd, D. Hamilton, Comp. History of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire (1885). Note: Milford coverage - pages 550-584
- Lull, Mary Augusta. Soldiers’ Memorial Light and Fountain: historical sketch of the rocks around the fountain (1900)
- Milford in the Great War (1922)
- Ramsdell’s History of Milford, 1738-1901 (1901)
- Rotch, William Boyleston. Celebration of the One Hundredth Anniversary of the Incorporation of Milford, New Hampshire, June 26, 1894: including the proceedings of the committee, addresses, poem and other exercises of the occasion (1894)
Fletcher's Paint Superfund Site
Savage Municipal Water Supply Superfund Site